The Best Ever Grilled Chicken Marinade
Looking for the little black dress of chicken marinades? This is it! This Best Ever Grilled Chicken Marinade can be dressed up or down. It holds its own at a dinner party or a casual family dinner any night of the week.
Servings: 2 cups
- 4 chicken breasts sliced in half horizontally
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard substitute dijon or spicy brown
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried rosemary may substitute with fresh
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Tips & Tricks
- Stir the marinade until the sugar is dissolved.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally before marinating them.
- Make sure all parts of the chicken come in contact with the marinade. Sometimes they like to stick together.
- In our experience this marinades 10 chicken breasts cut in half which is approximately 5 pounds.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1252mg | Potassium: 551mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 46IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg