Buttery Dinner Rolls (using frozen rolls)
These Buttery Dinner Rolls are the easiest rolls ever! Once they rise all you need is 5 minutes of prep time and a short bake in the oven. Out pops perfectly golden brown, buttery, soft, pillows of dough. It's magic! With so many flavor variations these are irresistible.
Servings: 12 rolls
- nonstick spray or oil for greasing
- 12 frozen rolls 57 gram size
- 5 tbsp butter melted
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh herbs chopped
Spray a 12 inch skillet with nonstick spray or lightly grease with oil. Place 12 rolls evenly around the pan leaving equal space in between them. Take a piece of plastic wrap and drape it over the rolls. Spray the top of the plastic warp with the nonstick spray. Turn over the plastic wrap so that the sprayed side is towards the rolls. Allow them to rise 3-5 hours until the rolls have doubled in size.
When the rolls have are ready preheat oven to 350°. Pour melted butter over tops of rolls. Top with herbs and salt of your choice. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Tips & Tricks
- Spray plastic wrap with nonstick spray. If not the rolls will deflate when the plastic is removed.
- For the perfect texture do not them them over rise. They will still be worth eating but not quite as good. Wonder how I know? 😉
- Pour the buttery over the tops of the rolls paying special attention not to miss the outside edge.
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 315mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 146IU | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 2mg